Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!!

Easter weekend has to be one of my favorite holidays. I love the egg hunts and family get togethers, but so much more than that, I love taking the time out to celebrate Jesus and all that He's done and continues to do in my life. Last night we got together with our sister church in the next town over and had the most awesome Good Friday service.

Before my weekend gets crazy busy with family picnics, hang outs, and more worship I had to share some Easter goodies with you guys. These sets aren't only good for Easter, but any spring photo session!

I can't believe it's almost been a year since we had this picture taken of Sweet P! I have a friend that does some photography and she took pictures of P when she was roughly 2 months old. This stump in her yard, tall grass, and bush made it the perfect setting for a little bunny!


The lamb hat is one that I've been wanting to work on for AGES! Repeat Crafter Me shared the pattern for it a while ago, but I never really had a reason to make one. Lambs are perfect for newborn shoots or Easter minis! 

If you are interested in either of these sets, message me on Facebook as these aren't available in my Etsy shop yet. 

I hope each of you has the best Easter weekend! Enjoy time with your family and loved ones! 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely, glad to hear you've had a nice time so far this Easter. Enjoy the rest of it! I'm going to relax now with my granny square! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill :D My mom, sisters, nephew and niece just left after having lunch and playing all afternoon. Looking forward to do it all over again tomorrow with my husbands family. Granny squares are so much fun! I'm working on fun granny inspired bunting for Sweet P's birthday that I hope to share soon!

      Delete