Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bows! Bows! Bows!

With Spring only weeks away and temps here in Arkansas next week climbing into the high 50s/low 60s, it's time to start transitioning from hats and headwraps to more appropriate items in my Etsy shop.


St. Patrick's Day/Irish flag
Cotton Candy
Easter

I've been crocheting bows for friends for ages now. It's so easy to make up a set during Sweet P's nap time (or while Hubs and I watch Supernatural after putting her to bed). I love these sweet bows and how perfect they are for literally any occasion. These are just a few of the sets that you will eventually be able to order in my Etsy shop.
 
A single bow will be $3 while a set of 2 will be $5 and a set of 3 (like the ones pictured) will be $7.
 
Each bow measures 3.5x2 inches and comes attached to an alligator clip.
 
The BEST thing about these bows? They are completely CUSTOMIZABLE!! You can get them to match any outfit or event: from Easter dresses, to birthday outfits, even your team colors!
 
I love making bows and can't wait to get to work on YOUR custom orders!! If you would like to make a pre-Etsy listing order, message me on Facebook or send a convo to me on Etsy!!
 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment