Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mamachee*crochet makes me happy Bow Headband

This past weekend was the BEST for free patterns! One of my favorite pattern designers, Mamachee*Crochet makes me happy, posted a code on her Facebook page for her Ravelry shop giving away a free pattern for reaching 30,000 Likes. After spending a good 20 minutes scrolling through her patterns and talking to some mommy friends, I settled on the Headband, Flower, Bow. I've had several mommy friends asking for headbands like this and thought it would be a great addition to my Etsy shop!


These headbands come in every size from newborn to adult and can be completely customized for any occassion.

Head on over to my Etsy shop to get one of these for your sweet girl or to the Mamachee*Crochet makes me happy Ravelry page to get the pattern for yourself!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment